How we use your data
The Sisters of Saint Andrew abide by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Here are the details of how we may use your data:
- The responsible for Data Protection is: Anne Esselbach
- Private data used by this site:
- First and second name of contact
- Email address of contact
- Telephone number of contact
This data will only be used to respond to the contact form.
- Data is stored in our system unless you wish to have it removed. If you wish to remove or change your data please contact us at:
- You can ask us any time for details of your stored private data by contacting us at:
Responsibility for links
Our site contains links to external third-party websites. We have no influence over the content of these sites, and so we take no responsibility for this external content. The owners or webmasters of these sites remain responsible for their content.